Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Angel



http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/



Hello on this lovely sunday morning ,hope you are all well .Im excited for this challenge as i have been ill and not up to much in the way of making cards.So this my first Mos in a while .I really could not resist this one as its a fav image challenge.Papers are from the Stamping lady and are from her shabby range which are all gorge and digi too which i love as i can have them right away.I love this image and its my fav for now .Under the main picture of her i have used a marrianne corner  die which can be made into whatever shape you want .

4 comments:

  1. Oh Fairy this is adorable love it no wonder this is your fav image it's gorjuss hope you are feeling better my friend
    Love n hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and delicate! I love the banners and that sweet cluster of flowers! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy, I absolutely love this, it is gorgeous. Love your little banner sentiments. Your pastel colors are so pretty. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge. I know you must be under the weather since I haven't heard much from you so hugs and prayer from me sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this care is so pretty and cute i love it :)

    hugs tracy x

    ReplyDelete