Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Angel baby



http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges




Aday for daisies challenge card and its all about the love .This has been a lovely challenge for me as i love the image Tammy provided ,i had bought another one for the challenge but it would not go right .I want to tell you she has some of the most beautiful images i have seen ,why not join in addy on sidebar ,i mean she even gives an image free so you can come try and it will cost nothing .

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! I love the crown and wings and all the sparkle! I'm so glad you played along with us in the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card and love the lettering
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I like this! Love all the quirky touches.

    ReplyDelete