Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Its spring





http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
















Well dear bloggers i have had a bad week but im ok again and today i have made a few cards .This one is my entry for my Sassy cheryl entry and its all about spring .Not typing much as i have to not sit for long periods .I have not made a  mistake putting two on here ,but can you spot something on one of them that should not be there .I only just noticed myself when i was cropping.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you KNOW I LOVE IT, Mz. Fairysparkle! Simply perfect for this weeks challenge and the sentiment says it all! ADORABLE!
    Thanks for playing along in the SPRING challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there my sweet little Fairy friend! I'm sorry you had a bad week...hopefully things are getting better! Love your card...and I see your reflection taking the pic in your card! Did I get it right? hehe! Such fabulous coloring...and I love that little "adorable" sentiment! So glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Fairy-darling card! I am sooo sorry you've had a bad week. Hoping this next week is BETTER:)
    I am so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete