Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Pressie

http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/








Well here i is better late than never eh ,Sassy challenge starts tuesdays so you can see im cutting it fine this week .Why not come and join in this tuesday ,or if you are a fast worker this week still one day left .
whoops my flowers are a bit off but what the hey ,tried to take them off but they would hae ripped the paper too much x

2 comments:

  1. Too dang cute! Don't you just love her cheeky grin?!? I love that purple lacy ribbon and handmade flowers. Thanks so much for joining us again in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! What a cute card! I swear, when I saw this, I giggled! Such a cute card, Fairy! Love your coloring and DPs...I'm tickled you've joined us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete